(This is a clickable artist
|In this selfportrait you can find among others (clockwise):
– Vincent Van Gogh’s night with stars and sunflowers
– Anne Frank with a fragment of her diary:
“This is a photo as I would wish myself to look all the
time. Then I would maybe have a chance to come to
– Kinderdijk Windmills
– Hans Brinker, the hero of Mary Mapes Dodge novel, Hans Brinker or the silver skates first published in
1865, is about a Dutch boy who saves the Netherlands by putting his finger in a leaking dike.
– The Dutch ship the Half Moon which discovered Manhattten.
– Native Americans on two ship and five horses are welcoming the Dutch ship Half Moon
– the Statue of Liberty (I Will Win 3 – The Statue)
– Neil Armstrong walking at the moon
– Edisons invention of electric light
– Wrights first flight,
– Two red tulips covering the WTC
– The Lincoln Monument
– Settlers changing into an train which changes into a t-ford.